We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and GDPR, both of which represents the industry’s best practice.
Any and all of the details that you provide Beginning Boutique are strictly confidential. The use of all of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. Beginning Boutique will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly. Access to your details by Beginning Boutique staff will be strictly limited to management.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email@example.com.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving clearlane.com.au. By using our site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. By using our site, you agree that you are over the age of 16, or have parental consent if you are under the age of 16.
Personal Information Collected
While using our website – Clearlane.com.au, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- When you access and use our website.
- When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically).
- When you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail, online chat, social media platforms or any other means).
- During conversations with our team members.
- When you interact with us during any marketing promotions, competitions, special events or surveys.
- If you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
- Your gender, birthdate and occupation;
- Your purchase history;
- Your company name (if applicable);
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our sites;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
- Information about your shopping preferences/selections; and
- Any other information you may provide to us from time to time.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All registration information is stored in secure locations on a password-protected computer.
Opt-out or change personal information
Our site provides visitors with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site also gives visitors the ability to remove their information from our database, stop future e-mails, cancel our service, and change and/or modify information provided previously.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of our site, or your dealings with flowersabunch.com.au, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org